Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Welcome to the blog!

Hi friends!

Welcome to the Just Buttons & Bows blog! Just Buttons & Bows is a shop on etsy.com where I sell my handmade bows and button earrings. I opened my shop on September 19, 2012-- just almost two months ago. Things have gone very well so far, and I'm so excited about it!

I created Just Buttons & Bows because I wanted to share what I love. As a student, dancer, wife, and part-time worker, sometimes I just honestly don't have time to doll myself up as much as I would like to. My cute Grandma Galan once told me that she believes that dressing yourself up can be as simple as adding some fun accessories. And I completely agree! I created my bows and buttons to be simple, unique,--and very important to me--affordable. I love femininity. Both buttons and bows are some of my favorite embellishments because they are simple and feminine.

 I've used my personal blog (http://ijustliketheb.blogspot.com/) to post for Just Buttons & Bows so far, but as business has continued to increase and I have been having lots of photos to post, I've decided to created a separate blog for my shop! Go here to take a look at Just Buttons & Bows on etsy! I just sold out of a few styles, but this week I will be posting the beginning of my fall & winter 2012 line! Think rich colors, holiday patterns, and some shimmery looks. You'll love it! I sell what is on my shop, but I also do custom orders. If you have any bows/buttons needs, just ask! You can also find Just Buttons & Bows on Facebook here. The page is up to 80 'likes' so far. Once we reach 100 I'll be doing a drawing for a giveaway of a FREE bow AND pair of earrings! To enter once, "share" something from the Buttons & Bows FB page (or just the page itself). To get additional entries, have your friends 'like' the page, and tell me who reffered them. That will enter you in the contest an additional time for each referred friend. I wanted to do a giveaway as a thank you for all the love and support I've received with my shop! This sounds so cheesy and cliche, but I honestly wouldn't be able to do this fun hobby without all your support, referrals, etc. Thanks so much! I also would love to feature different blogs and Etsy/any boutique shops here, so if you are interested in making an 'appearance' on my blog, let me know!

I hope you're all having a wonderful week! If you like what you see, please share this blog and my site!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment